- More than 75% of the Fortune 1000 have a presence in Atlanta, with 16 Fortune 500 companies (think The Home Depot, UPS, Delta, and The Coca-Cola Company). It's also a leading tech hotspot in the country, a global FinTech capital, and home to a robust startup ecosystem.
- Goizueta Business School provides merit-based scholarships for Indian students in the United States to its students. The Robert Strickland Scholarship, the Goizueta Scholars Award, and Women in Business.
Georgia, United States
Established in 1836
Established in 1836
Emory University is a private research university established in 1836. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and is the second oldest University in the United States, ranking second among its 50 oldest institutions.
Students apply to the Emory University (Goizueta) Courses for undergraduate and graduate degrees admission. Around 2,649 Emory University (Goizueta) International students are enrolled every year.
Top Reasons to Study in the Emory University
Cost of Studying at Emory University
Average tuition fee
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Rankings for The Emory University
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
Admissions at The Emory University
Avg acceptance rate (Bachelors)
$75 - $175
How to Apply at Emory University
- Register online with the University Portal
- Mention all the personal details
- Add a brief history of your education
- Fill in your employment history
- Select your courses
- Prepare a personal statement
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application
Note: The non-refundable application fee costs 150 to 175 USD (11,638- 13,578 INR)
Documents Required to Apply to Emory University
- Financial documents demonstrating sufficient funds for the fees.
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- A personal statement detailing your academic history and experience.
- Copy of your degree certificates, if you already have them, and transcripts confirming your final grades.
- Letter of references, if they are needed for your chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should show your written and spoken English proficiency.
- Certified translations should be provided if the original documents are not in English.
- If you are applying for a PhD, submit a research proposal.
Exams Accepted By the University
The Emory University (Goizueta) admission requirements are as follows:
640 – 740
414 – 598
English Proficiency Requirements
For Emory University (Goizueta) entry requirements, students must score the following on English proficiency tests:
Minimum Score Requirement
6.5 minimum and above
54 minimum and above
80 minimum and above
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university.
Ezhilvel M E
Total International Students in the university
A Goizueta Business School alumnus, which has 141,000 members, is entitled to various benefits and services. Some prominent alumni include Josh Luber, the creator of StockX, and Xia Liu, the CFO of Georgia Power Company. Alok Gupta - Founding Managing Partner, Loki Group Inc., Dana Brownlee - President, Professionalism Matters Inc., Sarah Beth Brown - Global Customer Director, Coca-Cola Company.
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
9 months ago
a year ago
3 years ago
3 years ago
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
- Emory University's Cliff shuttle system connects the main campus, Emory University Hospital and clinics, and the Clifton Corridor.
- Emory promotes a bicycling culture for students who pedal to school and those who bike about campus. Emory's bicycle commuter programme rewards students who opt to ride their bikes instead of driving to school.
- MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) - Emory's campus is served by buses #6, #36, #16 and #19. The train system connects Decatur and Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- On-campus Enterprise Car Rental is offered.
Services offered by the university
- The Dobbs University Center, the Woodruff PE Center, and the Woodruff Library are all on campus.
- The LEED green building programme has awarded the Goizueta Foundation Center for Research and Doctoral Education gold status. It includes paintings by Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso, and Salvador Dal.
- The Woodruff Library houses a wide range of literature, including rare and difficult-to-find titles. Stuart A. Rose, an alumnus, gave several of these rare books to the library. Aside from that, the university hosts competitions, ski vacations, and other leisure events to assist students in developing a well-rounded personality.
The Goizueta Business School campus is part of Emory University.
- Goizueta Business School and Emory University both have active and involved MBA student and alumni groups that host events all year. MBA students receive immediate access to accessible networking and events.
- Case competitions allow students to practise corporate leadership by solving difficulties in a team setting.
- These events represent the competitive character of the corporate world and allow students to apply everything they've learned.
On campus accomodation
Undergraduate and graduate students can find on-campus and off-campus housing.
- Through a partnership among students, faculty, staff, and the community, the University creates different living-learning campus environments that promote compassionate personal growth and development.
- Goizueta Business School is directly associated with Emory University. It provides a variety of housing options for students, including first-year housing, gender-inclusive housing, sorority and fraternity housing, accessibility needs housing, themed housing, etc.
- Emory University's campus has approximately 20 housing halls.
- The average rent for housing at the University is 1,000 and 1,400 USD (77,592- 1,08,629 INR)
University Faculty:Student Ratio7:1
University Faculty Stats
The institution employs over 4604 full-time and part-time faculty members with extensive professional experience and industry ties; the student-to-faculty ratio is 5:1.
University Endowments Value
Research opportunities at university
Faculty investigate the critical issues that firms must ask to address complicated business problems and improve our communities by meeting basic societal demands. The Business & Society Institute conducts research on the relationships between market mechanisms and social outcomes, which drives our programmes and thought leadership.
The PhD in Business, which is available through the Laney Graduate School, allows students to specialize in one of the following academic fields: accounting, finance, information systems and operations management, marketing, or organization and management.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
Linz Internships, Goizueta's exclusive international internship programme, allow students to apply problem-solving talents and handle global business concerns. The Office of International and Summer Programs provides Global Internships in various intriguing cities across the world. Students will be placed with enterprises ranging from creative startups to global organizations, multinationals, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in various industry and social sectors.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
With 96 per cent placement, Goizueta BBA graduates have one of the most excellent placement rates in the United States. Goizueta MSBA grads were all hired following graduation. McKinsey, Bain and Company, Deloitte, PwC, Coca-Cola, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and many more are among the graduates' top employers. The average salary for Goizueta Business School is 166,000 USD (12,880,413 INR)
1. What is the average University of Southern California (Marshall) tuition fee ?
The average tuition fee for Emory University (Goizueta) is 64,400 USD (4,997,246 INR).
2. Is it possible for me to double major or declare a minor at the University of Southern California (Marshall)?
Yes, students can double major or minor in some degrees provided by the University of Southern California (Marshall).
3. What is the University of Southern California (Marshall) GPA requirement?
The minimum GPA for the University of Southern California (Marshall) is 3.0.
4. What is the acceptance rate at the University of Southern California (Marshall)?
The University of Southern California (Marshall) acceptance rate is 30.7%.
5. Is the University of Southern California (Marshall) accredited?
University of Southern California (Marshall) is accredited by the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business.