Bachelors in Podiatric Medicine
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Podiatric Medicine ,
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Podiatric Medicine in Biomedical Sciences is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Biomedical Sciences. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Biomedical Sciences at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Podiatric Medicine at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst will make students job ready.
Why Study Podiatric Medicine at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Online application
- Secondary school results
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Functional Anatomy of the Vertebral Column, Pelvic Girdle and Lower Limb
- Integrated Pharmacology and Pathophysiology for Allied Health Practice
- Pharmacology for Allied Health Professionals
- Podiatry and Community Health Practice
- Consolidating Podiatric Clinical Practice
Podiatry Accreditation Committee (PAC) and Podiatry Board of Australia