Bachelors in Nursing
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Department of Nursing
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst.
Bachelor of Nursing in Nursing is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Nursing. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Nursing at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Nursing at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst will make students job ready.
Why Study Nursing at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Secondary school results
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Human Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses 2
- Health Challenges 1 Acute Care A
- Clinical Reasoning in Nursing 1
- Nursing Workplace Learning 1
- Human Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses 1
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC), Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA)