Bachelors in Biomedical Science (Honours)
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Biomedical Science (Honours) ,
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Australian Catholic University, Sydney.
Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) in Biomedical Sciences is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Biomedical Sciences. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Biomedical Sciences at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Biomedical Science (Honours) at Australian Catholic University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Biomedical Science (Honours) at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (12 months)
- Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficency
- Online Application
- Application Fee
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Research Methods in Biomedical and Health Sciences Research
- Communicating Research in Biomedical and Health Sciences
- Statistics for Biomedical and Health Sciences Research
- Honours Thesis A
- Honours Thesis B