Masters in Special and Inclusive Education
University of Newcastle
Special and Inclusive Education ,
Department of Education
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Special and Inclusive Education is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Education. An MS Degree in Education from the
University of Newcastle has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of Newcastle due to its high graduate
University of Newcastle offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Education from the University of Newcastle, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of Newcastle offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Education from the University of Newcastle is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Special and Inclusive Education at University of Newcastle
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (12 months)
- Online Application
- Academic transcript
- Resume or CV
- Completion certificate
- English Language Proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Education of Students with Learning Difficulties
- Teaching Methods and Techniques in Special and Inclusive Education
- Research in Inclusive Education
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!