Masters in Human Resource Management
University of Newcastle
Human Resource Management ,
Department of Human Resources Management
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Human Resource Management is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Human Resources Management. An MS Degree in Human Resources Management from the
University of Newcastle has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the University of Newcastle due to its high graduate
University of Newcastle offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Newcastle, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at University of Newcastle offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Newcastle is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Human Resources Management
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (18 months)
- Academic transcript
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Organisational Behaviour and Design
- Employment Relations in Globalised Economies
- Managing Human Resources in International Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
The Newcastle Business School is accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), earned by fewer than 5% of the world's business programs and The Newcastle Business School is EQUIS accredited
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!