Bachelors in Food Science and Human Nutrition
University of Newcastle
Food Science and Human Nutrition ,
Department of Food Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at University of Newcastle.
Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition in Food Science is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Food Science. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Food Science at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Food Science and Human Nutrition at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Chemistry for the Life Sciences I
- Chemistry for the Life Sciences II
- Introduction to Food Science and Technology
- Introduction to Nutrition Science and Applications
- Preparatory Studies in Mathematics
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!