The University of Antwerp Faculty of Business and Economics has accreditations from different organizations, including AACSB, AURORA, EFDM, NVAO, YUFE, and Utrecht Network
- Students can study in 9 different faculties apart from the University of Antwerp Faculty of Business and Economics. Other faculties of the institute are, Pharmaceutical, Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences, Medicine and Health Sciences, Arts, Design Sciences (including architecture and conservation), Social Sciences, Law, Applied Engineering Sciences, and Science.
- The University of Antwerp has autonomous faculty like the Antwerp Management School within the campus with the Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- The University of Antwerp Faculty of Business and Economics scholarship program provides MasterMind Scholarship to the students taking admission in Business and Economics courses. The amount of the scholarship depends on the course students choose.
- The University of Antwerp Faculty of Business and Economics has exchange programs for all its students with various Erasmus, European and non-European Universities. Students can study for two semesters in any of the partner Universities.
- The institute also provides a double degree in the Master in Business Economics program from the top two schools in Belgium.