Bachelors in Science
Southern Cross University, Lismore
Department of Nutrition Sciences
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Sciences is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Southern Cross University, Lismore. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Nutrition Sciences. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Nutrition Sciences at the Southern Cross University, Lismore experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Science at Southern Cross University, Lismore will make students job ready.
Why Study Science at Southern Cross University, Lismore
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Certified copy of academic transcripts
- Tests scores
- Academic or employer references (if required)
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
9 months ago
1. ASU- MS in Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with AI concentration)
2. Santa Clara University- MS in Computer Science
Which one... Show more