BEng in Mechatronic Engineering (Honours)
Macquarie University, Sydney
Mechatronic Engineering (Honours) ,
Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Mechatronic Engineering (Honours) at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Mechatronic Engineering (Honours) at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- English Language Proficiency
- Application form
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Engineering Physics
- Physics for Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Linear Circuits and Devices