Bachelors in International Business
Macquarie University, Sydney
International Business ,
Department of International Business
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of International Business in International Business is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the International Business. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in International Business at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in International Business at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study International Business at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Application form
- English Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Global Business
- International Business Operations
- Cross Cultural Management
- Sustainability in International Business
- Global Business Strategy