Bachelors in Human Resource Management
Macquarie University, Sydney
Human Resource Management ,
Department of Human Resources Management
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Human Resource Management in Human Resources Management is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Human Resources Management. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Human Resources Management at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Human Resource Management at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Human Resource Management at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Human Resources Management
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- English Language Proficiency
- Application form
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Foundations in Human Resources Law
- Workplace Relations
- Staffing Organisations
- International Human Resource Management