Bachelors in Environment
Macquarie University, Sydney
Department of Environmental Studies
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Macquarie University, Sydney.
Bachelor of Environment in Environmental Studies is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Environmental Studies. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Environmental Studies at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Environment at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Environment at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Entry Requirements
- English Language Scores
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Environment Skills
- The Living Environment
- Environmental Management for a Changing World
- Blue Planet: Oceans, Climate and Life
- Climate Change, Energy and our Future
- Introduction to Geographic Information Science and Remote Sensing