Bachelors in Cyber Security Governance
Macquarie University, Sydney
Cyber Security Governance ,
Department of Cybersecurity
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Macquarie University, Sydney.
Bachelor of Cyber Security Governance in Cybersecurity is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Cybersecurity. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Cybersecurity at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Cyber Security Governance at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Cyber Security Governance at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- English Language Proficiency
- Application form
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Information Systems and Business Processes
- Blockchain for Business
- Cyber Security and Privacy