BEng in Civil Engineering (Honours)
Macquarie University, Sydney
Civil Engineering (Honours) ,
Department of Civil Engineering
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Civil Engineering. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Civil Engineering at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Civil Engineering (Honours) at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Civil Engineering (Honours) at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- English Language Proficiency
- Application form
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Engineering Physics
- Water and Wastewater Engineering