MS in Banking and Finance
Macquarie University, Sydney
Banking and Finance ,
Department of Banking and Financial Support Services
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Banking and Finance is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Banking and Financial Support Services. An MS Degree in Banking and Financial Support Services from the
Macquarie University, Sydney has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Macquarie University, Sydney due to its high graduate
Macquarie University, Sydney offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Banking and Financial Support Services from the Macquarie University, Sydney, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Macquarie University, Sydney offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Banking and Financial Support Services from the Macquarie University, Sydney is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Banking and Finance at Macquarie University, Sydney
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Banking and Financial Support Services
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Official Transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Two Referees
- Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Banking and Financial Intermediation
- Research Methods in Banking and Finance
- Professional Development in Banking and Finance
- Current Issues in Banking and Finance