Bachelors in Advanced Information Technology - with a major in Cyber Security
Macquarie University, Sydney
Advanced Information Technology - with a major in Cyber Security ,
Department of Information Technology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Advanced Information Technology - with a major in Cyber Security in Information Technology is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Information Technology. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Information Technology at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Advanced Information Technology - with a major in Cyber Security at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Advanced Information Technology - with a major in Cyber Security at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- English Language Requirement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Applied Cryptography
- Digital Forensics
- Data Privacy and Information Security
- Cyber Security Management in Practice