1. What are the Ivey Business School scholarships available to international students?
Ivey Business School offers scholarships to 80 percent of its student population. The two main scholarships that international students can avail include The Admission Scholarship, valued between CAD 10,000 to 65,000 (INR 600,000 - 4,000,000), and Ivey Global Leader Award worth CAD 50,000 (INR 3,000,000).
2. What is the average cost of studying at Ivey Business School?
The average Ivey Business School tuition fee is CAD 120,500 (INR 7,197,200) per year.
3. Are interviews compulsory to get admitted into Ivey Business School?
Yes, interviews are compulsory to get admission into Ivey Business School. They are conducted two weeks after your application is submitted and occur on an invitation-only basis.
4. Are there any ancillary fees for international students at Ivey Business School?
Yes, there are ancillary fees that international students have to pay after being admitted into Ivey Business School. They are – Student organization fee of CAD 1,134 (INR 68,880), Material fees of CAD 2,749 (INR 166,977), Ancillary fee of CAD 524 (INR 31,828), and health insurance fee of CAD 636 (INR 38,631).
5. How long does Ivey Business School take to respond to international applications?
International applicants can expect an admission decision within 4 to 6 weeks after submitting their application.