- SDA Bocconi was the first institution in Italy to be recognized by EQUIS in 1998, and it is currently one of just 100 business schools in the world to possess the "triple crown," having received accreditation from three international accreditation bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA (Association of MBAs).
- The School has also received CSQNet accreditation and the Funded Projects Services Center's ISO 9001:2000 quality certification.
- SDA Bocconi is a member of several renowned organizations such as the European Foundation for Management Development, AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EABIS (The Academy of Business in Society), and the ECGI (European Corporate Governance Institute).
- SDA Bocconi scholarships are also available for deserving students in the form of aid and grants.
- SDA Bocconi was placed third in the European Business School Ranking by the Financial Times in 2020 and seventh in the world for business and management studies by QS World University Rankings.
Established in 1902
Established in 1902
When in doubt...
Share to solve! Chat with similar aspirants!
SDA Bocconi School of Management (SDA stands for Scuola di Direzione Aziendale) is Bocconi University's graduate business school. It is Italy's eminent management school and one of Europe's top-ranked universities. SDA Bocconi courses include executive, bespoke, and MBA programmes, specialty master's degrees, and commission research projects. The SDA Bocconi Asia Center is an offshoot of the SDA Bocconi School of Management in Mumbai, India.
Their master's degree, open and custom programmes, and practice-oriented research strive to help people and organizations adapt and improve. In collaboration with ESADE Business Institution in Barcelona, the School also provides a joint international executive master's degree in marketing and sales. It offers courses in both English and Italian.
Top Reasons to Study in the Bocconi University
Cost of Studying at Bocconi University
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Rankings for The Bocconi University
US World and News Report
Admissions at The Bocconi University
How to Apply at Bocconi University
SDA Bocconi International students can submit their applications on the university website.
Applicants must follow the following steps to complete their application:
- Apply online through the university's website
- Fill out all the required information for the program you want to enroll in
- Review your application and upload the necessary documents
- Apply and pay the application fee
Note: The Bocconi University Application fees is: 130 EUR (10,744 INR)
Documents Required to Apply to Bocconi University
- High school/university transcripts (certified translation into English or Italian)
- CV/Resume of one page
- Two letters of recommendation
- A photocopy of your current passport
- A passport-sized photo
- A personal statement in the format of either text, PowerPoint presentation, video, etc.
Exams Accepted By the University
SDA Bocconi requirements for enrollment may vary. Therefore, candidates should carefully review the course requirements before beginning the application process.
Minimum Score Required
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The university itself does not provide any transportation services; however, the most affordable and easiest way to reach the university is by using public transit services, such as buses, cabs, bike-sharing or taxis.
Services offered by the university
- The Campus has 39 large automated classrooms, two large halls (one seat 300 people, the other 150), offices, and common areas with safety and efficiency requirements that few other Italian and European institutions can meet.
- The Campus is well-equipped with modern amenities and has a world-class infrastructure.
- The Campus also features a library, auditorium, recreational spaces, and cafeteria for its students.
The new Campus of the SDA Bocconi features a unique urban space that is a hub for excellence in research, education, and architecture. Indoors, the Campus spans approximately 35 thousand square meters.
SDA Bocconi MBA & Master clubs serve as practical labs for fresh ideas and networking possibilities, as well as a chance to put managerial talents to the test. Club activities include anything from charity to sports and business competitions. The clubs are also crucial crossroads where students collaborate with alumni, lecturers, and business professionals on topics of mutual interest.
The following come under the SDA Bocconi MBA and Master Clubs:
- Industry & Operations
- Luxury Arts
- Mgmt & Consulting
- Tech & Marketing
On campus accomodation
SDA Bocconi university offers on-campus housing facilities in its eight residence halls.
- The Bocconi Residence is a single-room residence that is located on Bocconi University Campus.
- The Bocconi house is the oldest, and it radiates Italian history and a strong sense of community over the past 60 years.
- The university canteen, soccer field, and indoor spaces for extracurricular activities are all located on the ground floor.
University Faculty Stats
There are a total of 91 faculty members holding a PhD. Degree at SDA Bocconi. The student-to-faculty ratio at the institute is 0.7. The School has talented and skilled professors who collaborate with students to help them achieve excellence.
Research opportunities at university
The SDA Bocconi Labs, Monitor, and Research Centers are well-established structures capable of continuously creating information on innovative and strategically relevant themes for corporations and institutions, even at a worldwide level.
Custom research is based on a thorough understanding of the client's needs and objectives, as well as ongoing communication. This often leads to preliminary research to delve deeper into the subject matter and extract, evaluate, and organize as much information as possible, from which training can be designed.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
At SDA Bocconi, "The Career Service" serves as a link between our aspiring MBA and Specialized Master's students and recruiters. They are a group of committed professionals with years of expertise assisting businesses of all sorts, from huge corporations to developing start-ups across all industries and geographies.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
SDA Bocconi graduates receive an average post-MBA gross salary of 83,266 EUR (68,84,632 INR). After graduation, the students get an opportunity to work in top companies.
Via Roberto Sarfatti, 25, 20100 Milano MI, Italy