BS in Psychology
Australian National University
Department of Psychology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Psychology in Psychology is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian National University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Psychology. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Psychology at the Australian National University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Psychology at Australian National University will make students job ready.
Why Study Psychology at Australian National University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
Semester 1, 2023:14 March 2022 / Semester 2, 2023:1 June 2022
Apply to this course with Yocket at $0 application fee
Apply With Yocket
Application Deadline Term 1 (Final Deadline)
Dec 15, 2022
Application Deadline Term 2 (Final Deadline)
May 15, 2023
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Psychology 1: Understanding Mind, Brain and Behaviour
- Psychology 2: Understanding People in Context
- Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Biological Basis of Behaviour