Masters in Museum and Heritage Studies
Australian National University
Museum and Heritage Studies ,
Department of Information Studies
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Museum and Heritage Studies is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Information Studies. An MS Degree in Information Studies from the
Australian National University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Australian National University due to its high graduate
Australian National University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Information Studies from the Australian National University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Australian National University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Information Studies from the Australian National University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Museum and Heritage Studies at Australian National University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (18 months)
Semester 1, 2023:14 March 2022 / Semester 2, 2023:1 June 2022
Apply to this course with Yocket at $0 application fee
Apply With Yocket
Application Deadline Term 1 (Final Deadline)
Dec 15, 2022
Application Deadline Term 2 (Final Deadline)
May 15, 2023
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Two Refrences
- Statement of Purpose
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Australian National Internships Program Internship A
- Introduction to Cultural Heritage Management
- Cultural and Environmental Heritage: Extended Research Project
- Critical issues in Heritage and Museum Studies
- Collaborative Curating and Storytelling