Bachelors in Health Science
Australian National University
Health Science ,
Department of Health Sciences General
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Australian National University.
Bachelor of Health Science in Health Sciences General is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian National University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Health Sciences General. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Health Sciences General at the Australian National University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Health Science at Australian National University will make students job ready.
Why Study Health Science at Australian National University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Health Sciences General
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Biology 2: Molecular and Cell Biology
- Human Biology
- Health in the 21st Century
- Health Systems and Policy: An Introduction
- Introduction to Global Health: Issues, Theories and Practices