Masters in Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary)
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) ,
Department of Urban Education and Leadership
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Urban Education and Leadership. An MS Degree in Urban Education and Leadership from the
Australian Catholic University, Sydney has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney due to its high graduate
Australian Catholic University, Sydney offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Urban Education and Leadership from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Australian Catholic University, Sydney offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Urban Education and Leadership from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Teaching (Early Childhood and Primary) at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Urban Education and Leadership
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Academic Transcript
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- English Language Proficency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- The Arts Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Foundations of Literacy and Children's Literature for Early Reading
- English Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment
- English Language and Literacy Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment 2
- Health, Wellbeing and Physical Education
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)