Bachelors in Physiotherapy
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Department of Physiotherapy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Physiotherapy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Physiotherapy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Physiotherapy at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Physiotherapy at Australian Catholic University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Physiotherapy at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficency
- Online Application
- Application Fee
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Self and Community: Exploring the Anatomy of Modern Society
- Being Human
- Ethics and the Good Life
- Justice and Change in a Global World
- The Just Society