Masters in Leadership and Management in Health Care
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Leadership and Management in Health Care ,
Department of Health Care
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Leadership and Management in Health Care is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Health Care. An MS Degree in Health Care from the
Australian Catholic University, Sydney has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney due to its high graduate
Australian Catholic University, Sydney offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Health Care from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Australian Catholic University, Sydney offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Health Care from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Leadership and Management in Health Care at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Academic Transcript
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- English Language Proficency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Organisational Culture and Management
- Quality and Safety in Health Care
- Policy and Planning in Health Care
- Interpreting Health Research
- Redesign in Health Service Delivery