Bachelors in Business Administration
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Business Administration ,
Department of Bachelor of Business Administration
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Business Administration in Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Bachelor of Business Administration. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Bachelor of Business Administration at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Business Administration at Australian Catholic University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Business Administration at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Bachelor of Business Administration
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficency
- Online Application
- Application Fee
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Self and Community: Exploring the Anatomy of Modern Society
- Being Human
- Justice and Change in a Global World
- The Just Society
- Community Engagement: Building Strengths and Capabilities