Lohit Akshant

a month ago

Where to go for masters if we want to have a good job and can get PR?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

22 days ago

Hi, Canada is the best option. To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit. The work experience you gain while working may help you qualify for permanent residence. Hope this helps! See more