Pre Ang

a month ago

Graduation or Undergrad

I have a 12th + Diploma in India. Can I be eligible for a Graduation in the USA. Suggest the better suit.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Akriti Sharma Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hello, Generally in USA, you have to match the standards of US undergrad education. The bachelors/ undergrad in US is for 4 years and that's exactly what they expect and set a basic criteria for international applicants. A 4-year bachelor degree from a accredited university is a pre-requisite to apply. To clarify your doubt, you can book a 15 minute councelling session with a Yocket expert who... See more