An MS in Business Analytics degree at York University, Toronto helps an international student hone the skills to apply modern data science and machine learning capabilities at work to solve real-world business problems. This MSc Business Analytics degree at York U is for working professionals or recent graduates who want to launch or accelerate their careers in a business analytics role.
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Duration||18-24 months|
|Average Tuition Fee||INR 46 lakhs per year|
|Top Job Roles||Machine Learning Engineer, Data Architect, Statistician, Data Analyst, Chief Technology Officer, etc.|
The most common MS Business Analytics subjects at York University, Toronto are:
- Business Analytics
- Business Management
- Accounting Management
- Human Resource Management
- Sales and Marketing
With these Masters in Business Analytics subjects, the following is the course scope.
Scope of MS in Business Analytics
After pursuing an MSc Business Analytics degree at York University, Toronto, one can make good decisions by considering data and information.
- Because of the MS in Business Analytics course at York U, companies/businesses can rely on business analytics professionals who analyse data and help them make better-informed decisions.
- Further, career opportunities in business analytics are booming.
- Business Analytics helps businesses use data to identify opportunities for improving their bottom line.
- Based on Allied Market Research, in 2020, the big global data and business analytics market size was valued at $198.08 billion and is projected to reach $684.12 billion by 2030.
- With the increased size of the business analytics market, job opportunities will consequently increase.
- A few of the top job roles after MS in Business Analytics at York University, Toronto are Financial Analyst, Data Scientist, Management Analyst, and Business Data Analyst.