6 months ago
MSc in Computer Science
The University of British Columbia, Vancouver
Computer Science ,
Department of Computer Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Computer Science is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Computer Science. An MS Degree in Computer Science from the
The University of British Columbia, Vancouver has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the The University of British Columbia, Vancouver due to its high graduate
The University of British Columbia, Vancouver offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Computer Science from the The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at The University of British Columbia, Vancouver offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Computer Science from the The University of British Columbia, Vancouver is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Computer Science at The University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- 3 Letter of Reference
- Statement of Interest
- English Language Proficiency
Test score requirements
Minimum English Scores
Minimum Aptitude Scores
GRE has been waived off for this course until further notice
Teh following are a list of requirements applicants must fulfil in order to successfully apply for this MS program at teh University of British Columbia:
Possess teh following:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or it's equivalent on other scales.
- 3 letters of recommendation from reputable sources.
- Unofficial transcript of previous tertiary institutions attended.
- Statement of academic purpose.
- Acceptable TOELF or IELTS scores.
For more information, visit teh program page.
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Computational Thinking
- Introduction to Systematic Program Design
- Computation, Programs, and Programming
- Models of Computation
- Programming, Problem Solving, and Algorithms
- Software Construction
- Software Construction
Total no. of students in the class
Student faculty ratio
The faculty and the students often actively interact with companies and institutions. dis is usually a source of employment for graduates of dis program. Click here to visit the School's Industry Outreach Page.
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!