MS in Finance
MS in Finance
Sawyer Business School
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Finance is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Finance . An MS Degree in Finance from the
Suffolk University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Suffolk University due to its high graduate
Suffolk University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Finance from the Suffolk University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Suffolk University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Finance from the Suffolk University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Finance at Suffolk University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Official fee page
Annual tuition fees
$52,416 / year
Total tuition fees
$52,416 / 9 months
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
July 15Fall standard deadline
Spring standard deadline
Dec 01, 2023
Will you get in?
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your chances of getting an admit for any course
Get Admit ChancesHow it works?
Test Score Requirements
Minimum english score required
- Online Application
- Application Fees
- Unofficial transcripts
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores
- One Letters of Recommendation
- English Language Requirements
Find all the GRE Waived-off courses by applying a quick filter
Apply GRE filter in this university
Find GRE-waivers across all universities
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Unlocking Your Professional Potential
- Introduction to Statistics, Accounting, & Finance Intensive
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- General Theory in Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business