With Masters in Information Systems (MS-IS) program at Northeastern University, Boston, one can embark on an IT leadership pathway by becoming a more evolved and persuasive, dynamic software engineer. Following is the MS in Information Systems course overview
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Duration||1 - 2 years|
|Average MIS Course Fees||INR 12-42 lakhs per year|
|Average Salary||INR 50-71 lakhs annually|
|Top Job Roles||Data Analytics Manager, Computer and Information Systems Manager, IT Risk Manager, Cyber Security Analyst, etc.|
Through this innovative curriculum and a rigorous academic program at NEU, one can learn problem-solving skills and design groundbreaking software solutions that fit within the complexities of the real-time business world. These solutions would further solve the humanistic needs of the people who use them.
MSIS flexible degree program at Northeastern University, Boston puts “software solutions” at the forefront of the engineering paradigm that addresses the socio-technical needs of contemporary society.
Subjects in MS in Information Systems
The MS in Information Systems subjects at Northeastern University, Boston may change based on the specialisation and course curriculum. However, the exhaustive list of Masters in Information Systems subjects at NEU includes the following:
- System Analysis and Design
- Database Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security and Compliance
- E-Commerce and Internet-based Applications
- Data Warehousing
- Business Process Design
- Strategic IT and change management
- Business Intelligence Applications, etc.
Scope of Masters in Information Systems
- After completing an MS in Information Systems from Northeastern University, Boston, a student can work in a technology-based or consulting firm.
- This degree from NEU recognises achievements in challenging integrative and innovative areas of technology, management, and employee relations.
- The MIS degree from Northeastern University, Boston helps students improve in research and individual accountability.
- Typical jobs for Master of Science in Information Systems graduates at Northeastern University, Boston include Data analytics manager, Computer and information systems manager, IT risk manager, Cyber security analyst, etc.