BEng in Computing
Imperial College London
Department of Computational Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
BEng in Computing
at the prestigious Imperial College London is the first step towards
acquiring valuable insights in the field of Computational Science.
Being a renowned university, Imperial College London receives enough funds to ensure the best education facilities for its students across all programs. This undergraduate program offered a full-time basis emphasising on building the foundation of knowledge in the concerned subject matter for students to prosper in their professional careers.
BEng in Computing at is ranked globally by estimated organisations. Such recognition speaks volumes about the course’s importance and effectiveness in the present scenario.
The top-notch faculty, modern facilities, and the aura of creativity and innovation in the campus is a life-changing experience for the students looking forward to kickstart their careers. Overall, a BEng in Computing at Imperial College London is an excellent opportunity to grow into a learned professional and bring new developments in the world.
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- English Langauge Proficiency
High School Subject -
- A levels:
- A*A*A overall, to include:
- A* in Mathematics
- A* and A in two accepted subjects
- Further Mathematics is preferred but not essential.
- Preferred subjects: Check details here in application URL.
- IB : minimum 39 points,to include:
- 7 in Mathematics at higher level
- 7 in another relevant subject at higher level
- In 2017-18 to at least 80% of applicants studying IB was 41-42 points overall. Typical offers include STEP requirements.General Studies, Critical Thinking, ICT and Business Studies are not accepted.
- CISCE - ISC (Council for Indian School Certificate Examination - Indian School Certificate) Class XII or,
- CBSE – AISSE (Central Board of Secondary Education – All India Senior School Examination) Class XII
- 90% overall across five subjects with a score of 90 to 95% in relevant subjects
- A rank on the common merit list from a Good performance in the JEE Advanced may also be required
- Admission Test
- IOT - Institutions Own Test
Standardized Tests -
- IELTS_Academic: 6.5 overall (minimum 6.0 in all elements)
- TOEFL(iBT) : 92 overall (minimum 20 in all elements)
- Interview : If unable to attend interview day, the Department will organise a Skype interview.
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Computer Systems
- Introduction to Databases
- Introduction to Computer Architecture
- Computing Practical 1
- Discrete Mathematics, Logic and Reasoning
- Graphs and Algorithms
- Linear Algebra
- Internships and full time job postings via JobsLive
- *University has restrictions on working during studies
- Our Recruiters -
- Deutsche Bank
- The Hut Group
- Morgan Stanley
University of California, San Diego