There are numerous focus areas and types of masters programs one can pursue through higher education at Goldsmiths, University of London, like machine learning, artificial intelligence, data systems administration, and security. Some education options for an international student in data science at Goldsmiths, University of London include masters in data science, bachelors in data science, boot camps, and short courses.
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Duration||12-14 months|
|Average Tuition Fee||INR 15-60 lakhs per year|
|Top Job Roles||Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Manager, Data Architect, etc.|
Earning a master’s in data science can help one achieve a broad skill set that can be applied to numerous tech-related careers, such as data engineering, data architecture, computer programming, etc. As a student in the MS in Data Science degree program at Goldsmiths, University of London, one can expect to dive into essential concepts in the mentioned areas:
- Applied Statistics
- Database Systems and Data Preparation
- Practical Machine Learning
Subjects Under Masters in Data Science at Goldsmiths, University of London
The syllabus for the Data Science Postgraduate courses will vary as per the specialisation and university/college chosen by an international student. However, certain MS in Data Science subjects are common for most courses. Apart from the final year projects and internship, the common Data Scientist masters program subjects at Goldsmiths, University of London are as follows:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Structures
- Software engineering
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Systems architecture
These subjects can be adjusted based on a university curriculum and specialisation.
Scope of MS in Data Science at Goldsmiths, University of London
Being in the list of the hottest courses, MS in Data Science at Goldsmiths, University of London offers immense opportunities for students with various intriguing and growth-oriented job roles.
- The top job roles in the list include Data Scientist, Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Data Administrator, Data Analyst, etc.
- The top salaried sectors that an international student can explore after pursuing their data scientist masters program at GOLD are Media, Fossil Fuels, Petroleum, and Refinery, Education, Investment Banking and Markets, etc.
- After pursuing this course at GOLD, the Data Scientists have a major contribution to the development and improvement of technology and advancements globally.