BS in Nursing
Arkansas State University
Department of Nursing
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Nursing in Nursing is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Arkansas State University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Nursing. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Nursing at the Arkansas State University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Nursing at Arkansas State University will make students job ready.
Why Study Nursing at Arkansas State University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online Application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- SAT/ACT Score
- Official High School Transcript
- Immunization Record (2 MMRs)
- Application Fees
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Concepts of Nursing Practice
- Foundations of Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Medical Surgical Nursing
Commission for Education in Nursing