Qamber Ali shah Shah

9 months ago

To study in abroad for fully funded scholarship

Hi I want to study in European countries. I am aspirant to get admission in undergraduate degree and want to take international law so recently I had qualified my 12th class .so some one help me


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.