Kiruthika Pandiyan

2 months ago

Now I'm doing my post-graduation in chemistry, can I get any internship or short-term professional courses abroad

#masters #phd

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

2 months ago

Hi, you can try to apply for internships. You can opt for online courses in your field. Hope this helps! See more