Navinchandra Tripathi

2 months ago

I have done M.Tech in mechanical engineering .I want to go for PhD .What is the procedure for that ??


1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


NM N94

2 months ago

Hi, the first step is to find potential supervisors. Go through the university webpages and search for professors who are doing research in your areas of interest. Make a good assessment of their recent works and send them a cold email asking weather they will be accepting phd students in the coming semesters. Also apply for advertised phd positions which can be found in many sites like findaphd, ... See more