Digant Purandare

a month ago

How to apply for GTA( Graduate Teaching Assistantship)or GSA ? Has it to be done before reaching University or after we step in it?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Smoky Zz Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Digant Teaching Assistantship jobs can be applied before or after reaching Your College, but do note that usually it's not offered to Master's student because the jobs with scholarship is given to PHD Students or one with having more than 2-3 years of work exp in specific field of subject , To prove their Mastery of subject there will be an interview where they determine whether to appoint You ... See more

1 Reply