Hriday Bhavsar

a month ago

Hello, I did my 10+2 in pcb and got 64% percent in 12th and 94% in 10th,I want to study computer science in usa is it po

Want to do my #Undergrad in computer science is it possible?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Morvi Chaturvedi

a month ago

Hey Yes you can apply to various Universities and Colleges offering courses in CS. I would suggest providing a strong reason for change in your SOP and University Interview. If you have the time, you can work on a personal project or an internship showing your experience and interest in the same field. Keeping that in mind, You can use the Explore tool to explore Unis or directly head over to ... See more


Harsh Mishra

a month ago

Yes bro, it is possible. Even students who've scored 45% in their 10+2 get accepted if they've scored good bands in IELTS. See more