Shrat Jogson

2 months ago

Hello guys, We still have time to start US visa process right. I am waiting for the UM Dearborn decision. But, I have already another University admit, shall I start visa process with another i20 and change later?

1
1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

2 months ago

Hi Shravan, if you can get the decision and i20 before last week of may then you can wait, but if it takes more time I suggest you go ahead with the i20 of this one, and transfer the Sevis and i20 to Dearborn if you get the admit for that! See more