Yatik Shah

24 days ago

Do we get visa approval on accelerated master program? Please help

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

A D Mentor_tag

23 days ago

Hi, If the accelerated master's program is not online then you can apply for an F1 visa in the USA. The duration of the visa will differ according to your program. https://yocket.com/blog/student-visa See more