Preetam Ola

a month ago

Anyone who admitted ,having gap after graduation and got Visa for Canada?

I got admit planning to file visa application wanted to know is it necessary to attach any certificate or any experience to cover that gap, i already have experience of 14month after graduation

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

a month ago

Hi Preetam, if you have spent time working in an organization, a service certificate can be produced in order to show that you have been engaged in some activity over the course of your gap year. If not, then you can explain to them during the interview what you have done and ensure that whatever you speak, it should be honest and truthful! Since you have a 14 month experience after graduation, th... See more