Bachelors in Communication Design Abroad
Communication Design is defined as the process of utilizing visuals that strategically express information. Communication Design is specifically used when discussing the strategy involved in expressing information through visual design. For communication designers, this becomes the foundation for how they think about visuals.
You cannot escape advertisements. They are literally everywhere. On hoardings, on magazine covers and inside them, on little plastic cartons of juice! Ever bought something because the advertisement for it was just too good to resist? Well then, you were caught by the work of a talented communication designer. From the cover of the books we read to the mobile applications animations we use, communication design plays a huge role to convey information directly to the minds of the common folk through the most creative ways imaginable. Give a Bachelor’s in Communication Design a shot if you feel this is your thing.
Below is the list of core courses in Bachelor’s of Communication Design:
- Electronic media and typography
- Publication layout and design
- Professional Writing
- Technical writing and digital imaging
- Communication Design & Interactive Media
- Graphics & Multimedia Management
Following are the basic courses required for a Bachelor’s in Communication Design:
- Graphic Design
- Drawing and Painting
- Computer Applications
Top specialization :
- information architecture
- web design
- ambient media
- visual identity design
- performing arts
- copywriting and professional writing skills applied in the
- creative industries.
Different types of communication designs skills include:
- Graphic Design. Graphic design is a form of visual communication that has certain goals which can be achieved through proper graphics designing.
- Data Visualisation.
- Interaction Design.
- Art and Illustrations.
- Visual Identity.
- Writing & Editing.
Communication design scholarships 2021 - 2022
- Korean Government Self Finance Support Announced
- New Zealand Aid Programme 2021-2022 Scholarships for international students
- Global Korea Scholarship - Funded by Korean Government
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
- ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Following are some of the potential job roles after completing Bachelor’s in Communication Design:
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- Junior Designer
- Advertising Executive
- Print Media Designer
- UX/UI Designer