1. What are the Brown University tuition fees?
The Brown University tuition fees amount to USD 60,944( INR 48,57,514).
2. What is the Brown University acceptance rate?
The Brown University acceptance rate is 8%.
3. What is the Brown University GPA requirement?
The Brown University GPA requirement is 92%.
4. Does Brown University teach in English?
The majority of the programs at the university are taught in English.
5. How will a student be notified of the Brown University Admission Decision?
Once a student is notified by email that the admission decisions are available, the students can view their admission decision by logging into the Brown Applicant Portal.