The University of the Pacific, San Francisco campus is a graduate and professional school located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. It is one of five campuses of the University of the Pacific, a private university founded in 1851. The San Francisco campus offers various master's, doctoral, and professional degrees in a range of fields, including business, dentistry, education, engineering, law, pharmacy, and health sciences. The University of Pacific acceptance rate is 71%, and it has an enrollment of 6,000+ students, hailing from several countries.
The San Francisco campus is known for its small class sizes, personalized attention, and focus on experiential learning. Students have access to various opportunities to gain hands-on experience in their field, including internships, clinical placements, and research projects. The campus is also home to several state-of-the-art facilities, including the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry Simulation Center and the George L. Turman Public Health Library.
The San Francisco campus is located in a vibrant and diverse city, which offers students a wealth of opportunities to learn and grow. Students can take advantage of the city's world-class museums, theaters, and restaurants, as well as its many outdoor activities. The city is also home to several leading businesses and organizations, which provide students with access to internships and job opportunities. The University of Pacific ranking in the 2024 QS World University Rankings is #1201.
Several reasons add to the popularity of international students' demand to study at Pacific University. Here are some of the top reasons:
- Location: The San Francisco campus is located in the heart of one of the most innovative and exciting cities in the world. Students have easy access to internships, clinical experiences, and networking opportunities with leading companies and organizations in the Bay Area.
- Programs: The San Francisco campus offers various graduate and professional programs in high-demand fields. Students can choose from programs in business, dentistry, education, engineering, international studies, law, music, pharmacy, and health sciences.
- Faculty: The San Francisco campus has a faculty of experienced and highly qualified professionals who are passionate about teaching and mentoring their students.
- Student body: The San Francisco campus is home to a diverse student body from all over the world. Students have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with classmates from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Resources: The San Francisco campus offers various resources and facilities to support its students, including state-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories, and libraries.
These reasons are just a glimpse of what you will get to learn and explore at Pacific University. To know more, click here.