The University of Pennsylvania is home to one of the world's top business schools. It is an Ivy League private research institution in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Students can apply for financial aid and scholarships at the University of Pennsylvania (Wharton). The accepted students are given consideration for Wharton fellowship funding, and they also get further financial help during their studies in the form of awards and compensation.
- The university helps students experience flexibility. The courses the students take can be tailored to pursue two University of Pennsylvania degrees simultaneously, study abroad, complete a minor, further integrate their programs to match their interests/ passions, and select among the programs in art, history, music, chemistry, or political science.
- Diversity of thought, background, and experience guides Penn’s teaching and research as part of global initiatives. Penn is a welcoming home to thousands of international students while supporting students’ academic, research, and professional pursuits, working to build strong connections within the global community.
- Interdisciplinary opportunities at the University of Pennsylvania allow students to express their academic creativity and discover new methods of synthesising information. A few of these opportunities are dual degrees, Coordinated-dual degrees, Accelerated/ Specialized Programs, University Minors, etc.
- The University of Pennsylvania is a leader in online learning. Its Penn Online Learning Initiative helps international students explore a world of opportunities, build professional skills, acquire college credit, and more.
- The university provides various off-campus opportunities for its students, like ABCS courses, Civic House, Pennovation Center, Quaker Consortium, Penn Global Seminars, Penn Abroad, etc.
- The university offers 99 undergraduate University of Pennsylvania courses for international students.