1. What is the St. Lawrence College acceptance rate?
St. Lawrence College is very selective with a current acceptance rate of 47.3%
2. What is the minimum GPA required to get into St. Lawrence College?
Applicants are required to have a 3.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale to be considered for admission to St. Lawrence College.
3. What is the St. Lawrence College tuition fee?
The average tuition fee for domestic students at St. Lawrence College is 2,423CAD (INR 1,44,455) and for international students is 11,410CAD (INR 6,80,245).
4. What is the estimated time required for the St. Lawrence College admission process for international students to be completed?
St. Lawrence College usually has an average application processing time of 2-3 weeks. The whole admission process for international students takes a month or two including documentation, student VISA, and fee deposition.
5. What is the average living cost at St. Lawrence College for international students?
Canada is quite a reasonable place for students to live. The average living cost at St. Lawrence for an international student is approximately 26,000 CAD (INR 15,50,076)