The University of Otago enrolls students from all over the world and from various socioeconomic backgrounds. It raises the bar for higher education by being an inclusive, adaptable, and responsive institution of higher learning. Additionally, it keeps its agility by carefully spreading organizational capability throughout the institution. Added benefits of studying here include:
- Numerous undergraduate entrance scholarships are available from the University of Otago. They are awarded to recognize a student's academic prowess, leadership abilities, ethnicity, financial need, handicap, and success in athletics or the arts.
- Unless otherwise noted, none of the scholarships offered by Otago are transferable to other campuses of the University of Otago System.
- Many University of Otago scholarships are given out based on financial need, talent, or other distinguishing characteristics.
- All University of Otago scholarships are not transferable to other universities.
- Due to the outstanding educational possibilities, it offers to its students, the University of Otago consistently ranks among the most known universities in the world. The University of Otago offers a very high standard of instruction, as evidenced by a wealth of data.
- One distinguishing feature of the University of Otago's academic prowess is its teaching methodology. You learn when you participate in class discussions and argue about the subject with the teacher.