It is said that Greifswald is unique from any other city since this city grew around the university. With a picturesque backdrop wherever you go and an equally vibrant and friendly environment, it would be one of the best places for you to study. Here are some more reasons why you should study at the University of Greifswald:
- The university has more than 20 international partnerships with various universities worldwide. The partnership extends to over 200 universities within the Erasmus+ network.
- The University of Greifswald is truly well connected to the corners of the globe, thereby allowing it to provide its students with excellent opportunities for both collaboration and exchange.
- Greifswald is a place where you can experience a fantastic position next to the Baltic Sea, truly great conditions for studying, and a grand experience of tradition.
- There is a lot to do in Greifswald, and you'll never have a boring moment as long as you stay out there.
- There are support groups and resident therapists at the university to take care of any issue, be it psychological, financial, etc., that students may be facing.